DepartmentHead Office, Commercial
Reporting directly to the Property Manager (PM), the PMA is responsible for providing superior quality service to tenants and property managers and to help enhance the overall value of the buildings. If you are service-oriented and highly organized, we would love to hear from you!
- Drafting various correspondence including notices, monthly reports, memos etc. as directed by the PM;
- Provide proactive operational support in the day-to-day implementation of policies and procedures;
- Ensuring the preparation of financial statements and quality presentation of owner reports and other correspondence to owners within the respective time requirements;
- Providing quality customer service dealing effectively and fairly with tenant requests on a timely basis, involving the PM or Building Technicians as needed;
- Provide status or information to the accounting department regarding accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements;
- Working with building operators to coordinate move in/out, preparing Welcome Packages consisting of access cards and keys;
- Working with property accountants and PM in collecting rent, resolving arrears and compiling monthly reports, annual rental payment schedules, CAM reconciliation letters, and conducting credit checks;
- Working with building technicians and PM to assist tenants with maintenance and lease issues, including maintenance projects, common area building upgrades, tenant build outs or interior/exterior repairs;
- Assisting leasing administration and new property onboarding; and
- Assisting PM with performing other related duties including, researching quotes, incentive projects/applications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role providing quality customer service with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize demands;
- Completion of a high school diploma;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- General understanding of accounting principles and procedures;
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur is an asset;
- Willing to obtain Real Estate Trading Services Licensing under the Real Estate Council of BC.
- Strong professional communication skills, oral and written;
- Ability to take direction and following through on assigned work in a timely manner;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; and
- Maturity, confidence and tact, particularly when dealing with difficult issues or conflict.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.