DepartmentHead Office, Accounting
Reporting to the Controller, Properties, this role will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financials for the assigned accounts within their portfolio which will consist mainly residential properties and some commercial.
The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented and a resourceful problem solver with 3 – 4 years of property accounting experience. He / She will have a strong track record of providing accurate and timely financial information, have the ability to collaborate effectively with the property management team and takes the initiative to provide solutions. This position will suit someone who has a strong general knowledge of property accounting and wants to gain more experience understanding the financial reporting needs of a residential portfolio.
- Minimum 3-4 years preparing and justifying accurate, organized and logical financial statements in a property accounting environment (residential and commercial);
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree (Business – Accounting);
- Advanced proficiency with using Microsoft Office particularly with Excel;
- Understanding and experience with using Yardi 7;
- Diligently dealing with methods of organization and detail in performing his/her duties;
- Efficient and effective time management, demonstrating ability to meet deadlines while producing quality and accurate work; and
- Developing positive and professional relationships with a variety of people while practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits. While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF’s will be accepted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.